Steps for Incoming Freshmen:
- 1. Apply online at Catholic High Schools of Western New York.
- 2. To be eligible for scholarships, answer one of the essay questions: Scholarship Essay Questions.
- 3. Complete FACTS to see if you are eligible for tuition assistance. More information can be found on the tuition page.
- 4. Experience Cardinal O’Hara High School- 8th grade students are invited to spend a 1/2 or full day with a current student to see all that COHS has to offer. Please contact the Admissions Office at 695-2600 ext. 307 to schedule your day.
Steps for Transfer Students:
- 1. Complete the transfer application to Cardinal O’Hara
- 2. Download, complete and return the Authorization for Information Form
- 3. Submit Transcripts, Current Grades and two(2) Letters of Recommendation from the student’s current school.
- 4. Complete a Personal Interview with Cardinal O’Hara administrative personnel.
- 5. Complete FACTS for financial aid eligibility
Prospective students who wish to visit COHS can: attend an Open House, schedule a campus tour, or shadow a current COHS student as part of our ‘Hawk for a Day’ program. Prospective students and their parents are also welcome to attend any COHS event or program open to the public throughout the year. For more information about these programs, contact the Admissions Department at 716-695-2600, ext. 357.
Prospective 6th and 7th grade students can:
- 1. Attend our Fall Open House events
- 2. Schedule a campus tour
- 3. Participate in our summer camps
Prospective students and their families are also welcome to attend any COHS event or program open to the public throughout the year.
For more information about these programs, contact Tammy Huber at 716-695-2600, ext. 307.