This full-time, evening position responsible for all aspects of building cleaning including classrooms, offices and restrooms. Additional responsibilities include complete floor care, windows, as well as light maintenance such as painting and gardening. Knowledge of athletic field maintenance a plus.
Health Benefits Paid Time Off
Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs, have a valid drivers license and must pass a background check.
Please send resume to Dave McDonald at email@example.com
COHS seeks full time Math Teacher for an immediate opening.
Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
• Develop lesson plans.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Prepare classroom for class activities.
• Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
• Provide for the care and protection of school property.
• Use relevant technology to support instruction. • Observe and evaluate student performance and development.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests, and assignments as appropriate.
• Cooperate with and participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the total school program.
• Foster and maintain effective communication with parents and/or guardians.
• Perform other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal or other appropriate administrator
Please send resume to Mary Holzerland, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.