Cardinal O’Hara seeks a full-time evening maintenance worker.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian/maintenance role focused on building upkeep.
- School year hours are 2:30-10:30. Summer and break hours are 9:00-5:00. Some evenings and weekends required.
- Successful work experience in custodial and minor repair work in carpentry and paintingAble to lift 50 poundsAble to stand, walk and be on your feet for up to 8 hours each workdayAble to climb stairs
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time bus driver (s) needed. COHS is looking for individuals to help with our morning and/or afternoon bus runs. Can be five days a week or one or two days. Whatever fits your schedule. For more details or any questions, contact our Transportation Coordinator, Brian Lamping, at email@example.com
Full-time Title 1 ELA Teacher for the 2023-24 school year.
Stipend pay of $150 per day
Must be NY State Certified English 7-12th.
Please send resume to Joleen Dimitroff, principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Religion Teacher for the 2023-24 school year.
The ideal candidate is a student centered problem solver we will engage and inspire students, parents and other staff members to grow in their faith.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree or working toward degree
- Experience in faith based teaching with students from diverse backgrounds and/or youth ministry experience is a plus
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in modern and updated computer programs and technology
- Ability to follow school policies and procedure
Please send resume to Joleen Dimitroff at email@example.com